It’s time, you guys. Time to tackle holiday shopping, Christmas is less than a month away. Luckily for you, the avid list make I am, has a few ideas for everyone on your list! And if you’re like me, and loooove the feeling of getting everyone the “perfect” present, I think we’ll be off to a good start.
For the cheesy Dad (cough, mine):
- Your last name as a university shirt/sweatshirt, all Dad’s including mine rock the alma mater logo on (everything?) they wear. And family pride? Winner!
- Dad Joke Book because Dad’s love their “DAD JOKES” and we all can’t help but chuckle at them…and roll our eyes.
- Ultimate Remote one remote for everything, so they can control everything. A good trick to fool Dad into thinking he does control it all, when we all know who really does 😉
- Christmas Story lamp done. 100%.
- Kate Spade Tea Kettle because what Mom doesn’t like tea?
- CUSTOMIZABLE Yankee candle — let’s face it, she’s already tearing up at the picture of your siblings and you as kids.
- SPA BASKET! Cause all the Mamas out there need some relaxing…fuzzy robe and throw in some slippers and can’t forget eyemask (I really like this one) and of course we can’t forget LUSH bath bombs and VIOLA you have a perfect spa day.
For the dog lover (cough, me):
- I just want to hangout with my dog shirt, because yes, that is all I want to do.
- Wine glasses that say “it’s not really drinking alone if.. the dog is home” because he makes me need to drink. Not that I need the excuse.
- Best Dog EVER picture frame…yes, every dog is the best. I may or may not have this on my desk at work.
- Alex & Ani Dog Paw so you have your fur baby with you wherever you go, am I being cheesy yet?! LOVE IT!
For the crazy cat ladies:
- Cat PJ’s they look cozy….and that’s all I can say about that.
- Kitty ear ring exactly what it sounds like, my crazy cat lady friends I can see wearing this. After all, they are crazy cat ladies…
- DJ cat scratching this I think myself is quite hilarious, but instead of a scratching post, cats scratch so they’re a dj.
For the vine-o:
- A one wine glass that fits all needs, including a whole bottle of wine. An added touch…they have wine glasses that say “sassy, classy, and a bit smart assy” another favorite.
- Cheese Board let’s be real, can you have wine without cheese?
- Shhhhh there’s wine in here mug. LOVE THIS! Cause you never really know.
For the guys:
- “If you can read this bring me a beer” socks….what beer-lovin-tv-watching guy wouldn’t want these?
- Stuff Every Guy Should Know cause let’s face it, guys need some help…okay maybe, a lot of help.
- Soft football to bring him back to his youthful days, playing football with the guys.
- Beer Making Kit cause every guys likes to assert his manliness and (try) and make beer. A for effort, right?
For the beach bums:
- Sand Cloud Beach Towels they have super cute beach towels, donate 10% to marine animals, and with the code amandaso25 to get 25% off. What more can you ask for?!
- Typical tank for beach wear…and everywhere since it describes you.
- Mermaid Tail blanket yes. yes. yes. so you’re at the beach even when you’re not.
For the basic bitches (cough, also me):
- Zoodle Maker (zucchini-maker) and at Bed, Bath, & beyond with the coupons, YES! Because we all know how when you’re basic you are “always healthy” and don’t forget “up with all the trends.” I did buy this, and have to say it works very well! 😉
- But first brunch shirt…because the first basic rule is you must love brunch. It’s an unspoken rule, but very important. I’m already thinking about all the eggs bene…
- Lululemon anything….did we just go to yoga, brunch, or drinking on the patio, we love to keep you guessing
- Life Planner Erin Condren’s planners FTW. You know how busy being basic is…lots of instagram pictures to take and brunch plans to make. And we all need to know when the first day we can get PSL with red cups and that day should be marked.
- PSL kit. This. Is. Not. Real. Life.
For the traveler:
- Passport holder that says “i’m outta here” for the avid traveler? PERFECT, I know. period.
- Scratch Off Map so you can scratch off where you’ve been, and have a constant reminder of all the places you still need to go.
- Noise Canceling Headphones for those long flights with crying babies, and annoying neighbors. PROTIP: get last year’s model for a cheaper alternative.
For the stocking/a little extra:
- Bluetooth Shower Speakers so you can really sing in the shower.
- Shot Glasses because we will all be spending the day with our family…who love them to death but makes us a little crazy. A little pregame never hurt!
- CamelBak perfect to clip to a backpack for a hike, or I personally bring mine anywhere and everywhere. Also big right now are Hydroflask and they’re cool because they keep ice in the bottle, and who doesn’t like ice water.
- Zippo hand warmer because no one likes cold hands in the winter!
- Table topics because family dinners sometimes need a little help when great aunt gretchen twice removed comes.
MERRY EVERYTHING from your favorite Elf in training ~
1 thought on “Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide”
Super cute ideas, Amanda!! But you forgot to add a category for the Pup!! This year! 🙂