**This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.**
As a loud and proud dog Mom, I am always trying out new products for Gatsby because I do believe he deserves the very best. After all, he’s a very important family member!! Dogs give us and add so much value to our lives, and the easiest (+ least) we can do is get them products that help play a major role in their overall happiness. Does anyone else’s dog get excited and have never ending tail wags with treats or a new toy?
With spring in full swing and the beautiful San Diego weather shining I did a reset on some new goodies for Gatsby to make sure he’s well taken care of *cue senior years and teary eyes*. Here are the new products I got for Gatsby that we’re loving.
I absolutely love this brand. The bottom line and their mission is to give us pet parents effective products that utilize proven, plant-based ingredients in place of harsh chemicals.
- Activated Charcoal Odor Neutralizing Dog Shampoo: uses the power of activated charcoal to clean the skin and coat plus also helps neutralize those hard-to-remove odors. Not only does it clean and detoxify but it also moisturizes and protects.
- Aches-PLUS Tasty Chewables: after Gatsby’s knee surgery, and his potential for a second at any second, I can tell after an active day he’s a littler slower. He will never stop because he has the zest for life that we can all only hope for. These chewables help him with discomfort associated with regular exercise and normal daily activity. They provides holistic support for muscles and joints when used as directed and they’re made with natural active ingredients.
- Flea & Tick Wipes for Dogs: these are created with powerful plant extracts with a unique blend of Certified Natural Peppermint Oil and Eugenol carefully to kill fleas and ticks when used as directed. These wipes kill fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes by contact They are perfect if your pup hates baths!
- Flea & Tick Leave-In Foam: was created to safely and effectively kill harmful fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes when used as directed. The best thing? No need to rinse the shampoo from the fur, which makes water-averse dogs happy.
I got these two fun toys from Multipet, Polka Dot Ball and Wrinkleez, that Gatsby loves. If you know a retriever, you know 9/10 times that they’ll always have a ball in their mouth, bonus points if it sweaks. Although Gatsby can’t play fetch anymore he still loves balls! And his little Wrinkleez, Gatsby gets SO excited when you pull a new toy out of a box. He sits, wags his tail, and gently takes the toy and prances it around then goes and takes it to his bed. I may sound like a crazy dog Mom but it’s SO cute!!!
- Polka Dot Ball: a soft latex ball stuffed with plush fibers designed to encourage exercise and interaction with your pet. It’s perfect for tossing and playing fetch and the noise from the squeaker inside the toy helps to entice play
- Wrinkleez: the best of both worlds: soft and squeaky. This toy is made of soft plush with a wrinkly appearance that’s perfect for cuddling and of course has a squeaker inside the body so it’s still great to play with. If your dog likes to cuddle, toss and shake their toys, the Wrinkleez is a must. Gatsby got an elephant, but you can also get a pig, panda, duck or koala.
I will be honest, I did not even know these existed but I’m so amazed with this fountain. It’s a great size for Gatsby (so large or medium dogs), what you don’t always realize is how much “junk” i.e. hair, food, or anything that could drop into your pup’s water. This fountain pulls it down with it’s vortex while also adding oxygen to the water. What pup doesn’t deserve to be drinking the cleanest water they can?!If you end up getting one use code “SUMMER10” for 10% off pioneerpet.com.
How hard is it to find good quality poop bags? Ones that hold in the icky smell, are thick + won’t rip, but also easy to pick up and be done with to get on your walk. I know I’m not the only one who had a hard time finding some. Until I found these. All you need to do is pick up waste and pull the string shut – BOOM DONE.
I know I’m not the only one who misses their dog at home while you’re away, or even has the occasional thought “I wonder what _____ is doing right now”. This camera is awesome because unlike others, it swivels up to 270 degrees. It also has smart alerts so you know what’s going on, plus my favorite part it tosses treats…up to three feet! I love tossing Gatsby a treat and seeing if he can catch them. No subscription required either.
~ XOXO, the forever obsessed with Gatsby, Amanda